What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Beyond the Universal 4th Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait a minute eventually we are talking about a possible 5th Universal Orlando theme park which would top Disney World unless Disney decides to up their game after the fourth gate opens at Uni. Unless Universal decides in adding a second water park like Volcano Bay on their new purchased property what is more likely? Another dry park or water park?

So wait a minute eventually we are talking about a possible 5th Universal Orlando theme park which would top Disney World unless Disney decides to up their game after the fourth gate opens at Uni. Unless Universal decides in adding a second water park like Volcano Bay on their new purchased property what is more likely? Another dry park or water park?
No. A total of 4 theme parks 2 water parks. 2 parks and one water park at each campus.

Yes, and they have over 900 acres. Just an FYI.

Not to confuse anything but we aren't counting Volcano Bay for a thir d park right? When you say 4 parks and 2 water parks another new water park should be on the way at the new property and another new 4th dry park should be added after the third gate not counting VB? And you said 900 whopping acres???!!!! That's like half of Walt Disney World property. But super nintendo world was supposed to be the whole 3rd new park with just other video game properties maybe that article I read was false.

Last edited:
Cirque du Soleil

Wait that's what the fourth dry park will be about? I see their isn't a thread for the third gate either. I think people are getting confused with the 4th gate. I am hearing the whole property I read on some paperwork Universal supposedly filed it said the whole future property won't be finished until 2030 anyone know more about this? My bad I said 44th gate hahaha. Bad bad bad sorry.

Last edited:
Wait that's what the fourth dry park will be about? I see their isn't a thread for the third gate either. I think people are getting confused with the 4th gate. I am hearing the whole property I read on some paperwork Universal supposedly filed it said the whole future property won't be finished until 2030 anyone know more about this? My bad I said 44th gate hahaha. Bad bad bad sorry.
No, but I bet there is a custom built theater in citywalk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.