Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

BH90210

Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
I realize that this probably isn’t up most of your alley, but wow was this unexpectedly fun and a very unique twist on a “Reunion/Reboot”. I’ve seen just about the entirety of the original series and all of the CW 90210 as well so this oddly has been a series that keeps popping up in my life. But even if not a fan prior, the extreme meta nature of it all makes it worth giving a shot.

I'm absolutely here for it. Wasn't what I was expecting at all.
I didn't know it was even happening until just recently and then when I heard they were doing it with the original cast, I wondered how it would be possible. I just love the route they went with it.

They ended the season on a cliffhanger and who the hell knows if they'll renew this show! Here's to hoping. I had a ton of fun with this show the past month and a half.

My wife threw this on the DVR and we just finished watching it last night. It was a throwback for sure, but it was fun too. I hope its renewed, was nostalgia overload, and I enjoyed every second of it.