Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

Ok Check List Time
We Will SEE CHARLIE SHEEN if not I give up on Bill and TED FOREVER
Tea party?
Casey Anthony?
The Smurfs
Transformers
Harry Potter
Hangover
Kim Karshian
Rebbeca Black
as far as Music I am stumped as the only HUGE hit I know is that Adelle or what ever that chick is who has an Amazing voice.

Please no Justin Beiber this year :bang: Thank :thumbs:

But I think we will easily see something HOPEFULLY with Jack Sparr...Err I mean Jack Pigeon in the show this year since they can't use the other name

The only thing I don't like about the show every year is that you can tell the script is completely finalized no later than May. So some of the topical humor feels a little dated by the time October comes around.

They could do some funny stuff with Casey Anthony w/o offending too many people, like doing something with the judge or Jose Baez. Also, too soon for Amy Winehouse jokes?

They could do some funny stuff with Casey Anthony w/o offending too many people, like doing something with the judge or Jose Baez. Also, too soon for Amy Winehouse jokes?

Baez is fair game, I highly doubt anything other than Baez makes the show since the Casey Anthony thing would piss a lot of people off. Can't wait to see if Seal team six shows up to double tap Bin Laden! Also as far as Winehouse is concerned??? Aren't they still trying to figure out how she died?

OF course it'll have Sheen, probably Mel with The Beaver (perhaps with Wilfred, too), Every movie people that did really well, every movie that did really bad... blah blah yaddayadda-yad. I am going to see this show probably once. To say I did it. And then spend every other night at HHN solely devoted to houses and streets. It seems the general consensus of this show is that it has gotten stale and less humorous throughout the years. I don't necessarily agree, I think it has more to do with the fact that many of us have just grown up since our first show.

I've never been a huge fan of this show, but I'll give it another chance for its 20th anniversary. Also, wasn't there something said that this year things were gonna change, or something was gonna be different? I don't know why I think I heard/read something like that last year. Or was it that Aiello's involvement in the show would be different? I can't remember...

No I'm the least offended person in this world, but it was that bad and boring.

The only funny moment was when a certain someone who THANK GOD is dead ran out the first time. After that it just got stupid.