Bill & Ted Face The Music | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Bill & Ted Face The Music

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It should have had a Wayne and Garth cameo. Just one shot where B&T pull up to a traffic light and look over and see a yellow AMC Pacer with W&G head banging inside, but we can't hear their music. Just silence.

It was exactly what I could've hoped it would be. A Bill and Ted movie, nothing more. They didn't over achieve, or try to overly fan service which was refreshing. That friggen robot had me in stitches!

Reactions: JoeCamel
a fun movie. I had pretty low expectations, and I'd suggest anyone about to watch follow suit. It wasn't amazing, but light hearted and enjoyable. something needed in such cynical times.

The PVOD numbers being reported is $32M on a $25M budget. Not bad for the type of movie it is and if it lost some marketing money, it's only a small amount. B&T3 also brought in $3.3M in theaters, so the combined total is $35.3M, which is only $10M less than what Tenet has made domestically so far in it's run and $15M more than The New Mutants has made.