Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Black Widow

Watched this tonight - my second time seeing it in total (I saw it opening weekend). I'm not sure if I was just in a good mood, but I really enjoyed this movie this time around.

Overall, I think it's just a pretty fun, family story. I'd say this movie was unnecessary to the ongoing saga that is the MCU, but seeing as Yelena is looking to be a big part of the future of the MCU, I almost look at this like a Yelena origin story as much as it i Black Widow's movie and ultimately Yelena and Red Guardian are the most interesting part of the movie. I'd love to see a Disney+ show where we get to see Red Guardian in his prime.