Bloodborne | Inside Universal Forums

Bloodborne

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

sjago13

V.I.P. Member
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee
Has anyone here gotten Bloodborne?

If so I figure this can be a place we can come to help each other and share stories of how bad we all are at it.

Yesterday I beat the second boss, Father Gascoigne. I'm loving it so far. Skipped Dark Souls after Demons so I have really been excited for this for a while.

Yeah, it's really fun. I almost beat Gascoigne but he pounded me in his second form. The game's much better than what I played of Dark Souls.

Last edited:
I picked it up and am loving what I've seen so far. Only played about 3 hours so far, and have yet to beat the Cleric Beast, but have leveled up a few times and have upgraded my saw cleaver.

I'm a complete newbie to the Souls/From Software style of play, so I'm basically just trying to master the gameplay right now. Loving it a lot though.

Also, remember spoiler tags, everyone.

Yeah. Its been so good. I started as Professional with the pimp cane. Its really fun but the whip can fail to hit in close quarters if it hits an object first.

How do i tag the stuff?
sadasd
doesnt seem to work.