Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Bold Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2018
Inspired by LintemuthStudios - what are some bold predictions you have for the future of Universal? This could include the current resort, future expansions, anything. I think this could lead to some interesting discussions!

Production Central gets rethemed to Illumination Studios. Shrek gets replaced by a Secret Life of Pets dark ride, the classic monsters cafe gets replaced with a SING show, and the Rip Ride Rockit gets a fresh coat of paint, new songs, and gets loosely rethemed to the coaster from Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me.

A massive stretch, I know... But you did say bold.

Universal branded denim jackets

I need one.
m_5aab1348077b9714b2cd533f.jpg

Y'all are gonna be super disappointed with 4th gate. And it will take years to find its footing, similar to IOA, due in part to another terrible resort re-branding fiasco like Universal Escape, this time involving an "EPIC" fail.

But hey, at least Mario Kart.

Y'all are gonna be super disappointed with 4th gate. And it will take years to find its footing, similar to IOA, due in part to another terrible resort re-branding fiasco like Universal Escape, this time involving an "EPIC" fail.

But hey, at least Mario Kart.

Those Epic trademarks have just been updated along with the Big Fire ones.

I think IOA was pretty solid since it’s first day. It took over 10 years for anything to be added after Unicorn and Storm Force though.

Those Epic trademarks have just been updated along with the Big Fire ones.

I think IOA was pretty solid since it’s first day. It took over 10 years for anything to be added after Unicorn and Storm Force though.
IOA was a solid park for visitors, but I don’t believe it was hitting projections or deemed successful by the company at the start.

Because the T2 replacement isn't the best thing ever created and uses one screen somewhere the whole resort falls into an attendance drop and guest spending vanishes. Resort closes in two years, land sold back to that one dude. Potter ends up in Hollywood Studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.