Books about Universal Studios? | Inside Universal Forums

Books about Universal Studios?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 17, 2012
River Country
I'm curious if there are any books about Universal? I know they have guide books out there but I mean books of history about the park or something like that. Does anyone know of any books? Thanks :cheers:

Last edited:
Well as Jim Hill once mentioned on "a podcast" Universal Orlando Resort has a fascinating history, but it has never been as well known as Walt Disney World and Disneyland. It's a shame, because there is a great history at UOR. I can't find a historical book about UOR anywhere, and really the only good books out there about Universal are the guidebooks by Seth Kubersky.

So no there are none, and it stinks.

I wish there was a good book about the history of the place. I would buy it the day it was released. Until then it's just finding articles scattered across the Internet about the history of the place.

You took the words right out of the mouth. :thumbs: If only Universal Orlando's history was more well known. It would make for an epic book.