TODAY Cafe | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

TODAY Cafe

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The only negative I can pull from this is that it would fit the park so much better if it was right next the Race Through New York. But in the end, i'm not gonna care. Now I do sort of hope they replace Monsters Cafe soon-ish though. A replacement of Monsters, Shrek and move AMEX Lounge at the same time, it could allow for a ride with it's own themed eatery next door.

Is it really that important the theme of the restaurant where you get your cookies, croissants, and pasta salads?
Production Central is super detailed and well themed....Some would say Diagon level...This may stick out

The only negative I can pull from this is that it would fit the park so much better if it was right next the Race Through New York. But in the end, i'm not gonna care. Now I do sort of hope they replace Monsters Cafe soon-ish though. A replacement of Monsters, Shrek and move AMEX Lounge at the same time, it could allow for a ride with it's own themed eatery next door.
Off topic, I bet Monsters is gone before the new park opens

Reactions: Andysol
Getting off topic, but if we're making a wishlist for restaurant replacements then can Monk's Cafe (still NBC) take over Louie's?

Tom%27s_Restaurant%2C_NYC.jpg

I love the Today Show Cafe! I know it from the Today Show that has that segment that is in a cafe and it's so famous all over the world.
And I bet we get inspired food items (based on their look or name because I have no idea who these people are) like;
- Peter Alexander's plain boring donut.
- Savannah Guthrie's curly cucumber salad.
- Carson Daly's scruffy cupcake.
- Kathie Lee's flatbread with botox sauce.
- Hoda Kotb's confusing letter soup.
- Libby Leist's lazy lunch.
- Tammy Filler and fuller falafel.
- Dylan Dreyer and wetter sponge cake.
- Dr. Natalie E. Azar's boring salad with nothing in it but it's healthy.
- Al Roker's smoked salmon sandwich.
And when it's your birthday a team member dressed up as a jar of Smucker's will yell it's happy you survived another year.

I love the Today Show Cafe! I know it from the Today Show that has that segment that is in a cafe and it's so famous all over the world.
And I bet we get inspired food items (based on their look or name because I have no idea who these people are) like;
And when it's your birthday a team member dressed up as a jar of Smucker's will yell it's happy you survived another year.
:thumbsup: Good one.....Winner: Kathie lee's flatbread with botox sauce. :lol:

Reactions: tankart150
BOTOX SAUCE - amazing.

Reactions: tankart150
Monk's would probably need the approval of Sony Entertainment.

And you'd have probably have to pay something to the original (real) restaurant in NYC to avoid getting sued for infringement of trade dress.

___

Today Show is free synergy, sunrise logo conveys "coffee and danishes" in any language. I can't see having a problem with this--tho I can't see summoning up the energy to care, either.

And you'd have probably have to pay something to the original (real) restaurant in NYC to avoid getting sued for infringement of trade dress.

___

Today Show is free synergy, sunrise logo conveys "coffee and danishes" in any language. I can't see having a problem with this--tho I can't see summoning up the energy to care, either.
Facts, the whole post. I will say I'd have liked a Hello Kitty cafe, but I'm not gonna piss and moan over this, either