Breakfast w/ Harry Potter | Inside Universal Forums

Breakfast w/ Harry Potter

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nico

Staff
Jan 30, 2013
My roommate is going to Universal in September with the family. Her mom has booked "breakfast with Harry Potter" through a travel agent. I know Rowling is against costumed versions of her characters in the world.

Has anyone heard of this before? Is it possibly a scam or is some outside company sending a Radcliffe look a like into the park?

Are you sure she didn't misunderstand the breakfast that comes through the Harry Potter vacation packages where you eat at the Three Broomsticks (or the Leaky Cauldron now)... If she didn't, then I'd definitely say be wary of this agent, because that is not something sponsored by Universal.

Ask yourself if it's too good to be true, I'm sure it is.

There's no way JK would ever allow a look alike character of anybody from the HP universe. Sounds like a spotty agent.

Although having breakfast with Harry potter would be a great experience...just don't mention his parents
Aunt_Marge.gif