Bring Festival of Fools to Epcot | Inside Universal Forums

Bring Festival of Fools to Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 14, 2012
okay so i was thinking about the festivals they had now and how they can make Epcot more lively and it hit me. so while i was thinking this i was also listening to my Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack and then Topsy Turvey starts playing and i think, hmm ya know there used to be a Festival of Fools thing at some point in time...

and then i think hey it'd be cool if Epcot had another festival called the Festival of Fools, wherein each land offers you a cultural experience that teaches you more about each countries' fun and games and forms of entertainment. while that's going on, a few of the countries will get live show performances from the characters native to them, like Clopin from Hunchback in France, Genie from Aladdin in Morocco, Pinocchio and/or the other Pleasure Island pranksters in Italy, the Three Caballeros in Spain, etc...

idk it's just something that sounded cool and fun. AND it'll be throughout the month of January (since it's explicitly said in the Topsy Turvey song that the festival takes place in January).