Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg

The first season with the preshow explained it all, then they went and screwed with it. It was a lot like Poseidon's Fury with guests not understanding the concept because they weren't paying attention, then the park trying to "fix" that issue and messing it up to make it even less comprehensible.

Launch roller coasters. So hot right now.

SWO rumoured to be getting a family launch coaster in 2020 and Gwazi RMC. SeaWorld are spending big.

Which means that it's actually only going to be around the 200 ft mark considering the new developments of the Spain coaster project. Height wavers are filed with the river being considered zero feet, not the ground the attraction is being built on.

So....they’re mad that a theme park they live close to, which already has several noisy and tall coasters, is adding another noisy and tall coaster?

LOGIC SCORE: 100/10
Because of King;s Mill and that area that is why all the tall rides have to be a certain color, thats why Griffon is that blue and color, Alpengeist is a white and blue. When I worked at Busch Gardens I lived in King's Mill area and there is hardly any noise except the train whistle.

Also, it won't be a Spain coaster, it is gonna be in the DF ride area in 2021. The 2020 project I do believe has started some stuff, but no movement there yet from their forums. They need to do a Spain hamlet.

You know & you can actually watch the JCC meeting with BGW on YouTube.
You know when you move into an area, King's Mill is like a gated community and resort near a Theme park, I 'm sorry No BGW & JCC shouldn't have to deny it, plus Suzy on there is so nice, I would talk to her all the time for the 4 years I worked there.

But, yeah 2020 is in Festa Field, where there are barns, and pastures there are being moved over, already have I think, but for some reason they think they getting an intamin coaster , and not sure of that since they have had problems with Intamin before, but maybe they are doing a double up n down coasters back to back, like the unannounced JP/JW and Hagrid coaster. We shall see whats up.