Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Buzz Lightyear Leaderboard

I can max out 1/2 way through the ride and then just spin the car in circles the rest of the way.

I know of 2 spots that will help you max out in no time. One being the volcano and the other being the target that is centered right underneath Zurg when he is on the right hand side. that target requires you to hit it as soon as you enter the room as when your directly in front of it, the gun can't reach down that far. Both of those targets will get you 100,000 for each hit. I can hit the volcano about 4 times and then the spot on Zurg 6 times.

I can max out 1/2 way through the ride and then just spin the car in circles the rest of the way.

I know of 2 spots that will help you max out in no time. One being the volcano and the other being the target that is centered right underneath Zurg when he is on the right hand side. that target requires you to hit it as soon as you enter the room as when your directly in front of it, the gun can't reach down that far. Both of those targets will get you 100,000 for each hit. I can hit the volcano about 4 times and then the spot on Zurg 6 times.

Yep. That's the one I was referring to. Also, in the first room turn around and the back of the robot's left arm is a big target.

Second room against the far back wall. You'll be able to start shooting it as soon as you enter the room. You'll then turn slightly and there will be a wall blocking you from shooting the volcano. Most people turn around and shoot the targets on the opposite wall, but stay focused on where the volcano is and don't take your finger off the trigger. Once you're able to see the volcano again keep shooting until you can no longer see it.

hey look - I took a picture of my high score also!!!!

scoreek0.jpg

man that was a great time! Brian must have used the same car I used!

(I will need to send these tips to my cell phone so I can really beat my GF the next time I go!)

woops!!! I was trying to be funny and mixed you and jason up.

i wish i could get that high...which is why im gonna take your tips next time i go! if i dont get that high i will just use your picture again! lol...just kidding :p

So I went to the Magic Kingom yesterday and tried out some of the tips here. I didn't max out but I did score 467,000, which is for sure my best ever. Ha, my son only scored 125,000. Little punk!

So I went to the Magic Kingom yesterday and tried out some of the tips here. I didn't max out but I did score 467,000, which is for sure my best ever. Ha, my son only scored 125,000. Little punk!
Good job! Put those kids in their place. Next time you'll do ever better. It's hard to max out every time. I'm so inconsistent on Buzz.

yeah, when you go into the room where the red light projector is it's fun to shoot the person in front of you in the back of their head with that red dot, hee hee (that's my silly little giggle)