Cabana vs Royal Pacific | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana vs Royal Pacific

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No, you'd have to get a separate mug for the parks.

Is it still the same from years ago where you pay something like $12 and $1 per refill?

Once you stay on site, theres no going back. I have been going since 98,Days Inn maingate was our place to stay($150.00 for 5 nights). My 1st stay at RPR in 04 was the turning point in how to vacation(HHN) Been going ever since and staying on site. I have stayed at HRH,CB,RPR and only visit Portfino for pizza and swimming.We stayed at CB last year for HHN ,6 nights in a family suite, the hotel is amazing for the price. Its a vacation in its self. This year we will be at SF for 7 nights, great deal going on now $124.00@night plus a $150 food and beverage credit.(4 nights or more). Although they don't have express which is not really needed from my experince last year, I much rather have my rush of fear with express(this I need!). btw the rate I stated is the smsm rate for 7 nights.

I kind of get that impression. I think it's costing about £600 for 15 nights in September after using my air miles, part of me thinks I'll grudge paying full price on my next visit but seriously looking into it now, I'm starting to see a lot more value. I'm pretty certain I'm going to give Disney a miss besides maybe MK but I'll save a good bit not having to buy a 14 day pass. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing time in Orlando instead of 2 weeks of early starts to make sure you visit a different park every day etc.

I've also just realised that I'll be there during HHN for the first time ever.

Is it still the same from years ago where you pay something like $12 and $1 per refill?

I don't know about at Cabana Bay, but you pay like $12 for the mug at the parks and you get free refills at the Freestyle machines all day.

I kind of get that impression. I think it's costing about £600 for 15 nights in September after using my air miles, part of me thinks I'll grudge paying full price on my next visit but seriously looking into it now, I'm starting to see a lot more value. I'm pretty certain I'm going to give Disney a miss besides maybe MK but I'll save a good bit not having to buy a 14 day pass. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing time in Orlando instead of 2 weeks of early starts to make sure you visit a different park every day etc.

I've also just realised that I'll be there during HHN for the first time ever.
When in Sept. are you going to be there. We're tentatively driving down Sept. 24th.