Cameras on Rides | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Cameras on Rides

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OK, all these hints are killing me... I know something happened, just not sure what happened. My mind is racing as to what happened behind the scenes :)

These aren't really hints so much as saying what they mean. Universal's crackdown on photography (especially construction), has left a a strange taste in a few peoples mouths. Disney actually has 'windows' into their construction zones, and they don't tend to reprimand anyone about photography, typically because the rides there are much less intensive and the chances of a camera hurting someone are much smaller.

Woah there Sparky. Dont bust a gasket...If it's not such a big deal and you claim all of us should make our own decisions then you've made your point, we've made ours...so enough is enough. Banned from the parks 4 life is a little harsh....maybe a week :lol:

Sounds perfectly reasonable, I could live with a week:ears:

Bob's last post was sort of a hint as to whats going on :lol: but also was the truth on how Disney is with on ride photography along with general photography He has posted recently what happened in one of the other threads I believe. Now you just have to go find it :thumbs:

Bob's last post was sort of a hint as to whats going on :lol: but also was the truth on how Disney is with on ride photography along with general photography He has posted recently what happened in one of the other threads I believe. Now you just have to go find it :thumbs:

Oh, I know what he said is accurate, and you can film much more on Disney rides (annoying people with flash on HM get me though - argh!), but the way he said that and other stuff all over this forum tells me something happened, so I am curious person and want to know what :)

Theres a ton of reasons why parks don't want you to bring cameras on rides even if you have it strapped safely. They hit people in the face for one. Another, if something went wrong on a ride, a theme park doesn't want someone having that on film because it makes them look bad. I just watched a pov of a train valley-ing at California Adventure.