Can I Use Coupons at City Walk Restaurants??? | Inside Universal Forums

Can I Use Coupons at City Walk Restaurants???

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You can try, but I doubt it. The BK Whopper bar doesn't even offer Annual Pass discounts, whereas Panda Express and Moe's do. Another one to try, for those who are members, is to see if they offer AAA discount. I remember back in WWoHP Phase I softs, there was word that they weren't even giving AP discounts yet, but they were giving AAA discounts, and they indeed did (at least I got a AAA discount back then).

Does it matter what type of annual pass you have in order to get a discount at Panda Express?

Only Preferred and Premier have discounts. Preferred gets you a certain percentage off (say 10%), and Premier should get you an additional 5% off (15%). Although sometimes you just get a 10% or 15% discount regardless of which one you have (Pref / Prem). And then, many times they just punch in whatever they want :lol:

Also, sometimes they have "Hot Deals," especially some great offers for the sit-down restaurants in CityWalk, but not right now because we're still sort of within the peak Spring Break season. In February, for example, they had "Buy (1), adult entrée, get (1) 50% OFF at select Universal CityWalk® locations" and "Save 25% on Dippin Dots® in CityWalk (valid at cart only)" for Preferred and Premier pass holders.

I dont know if they still do this or not but a lot of the hotels around Universal would have little coupons and coupons books with discounts in them for around Citywalk. You can usually find them by where they keep the brochures or even on top of the front counter or ticket counter. Its worth a look at least

You can try, but I doubt it. The BK Whopper bar doesn't even offer Annual Pass discounts, whereas Panda Express and Moe's do. Another one to try, for those who are members, is to see if they offer AAA discount. I remember back in WWoHP Phase I softs, there was word that they weren't even giving AP discounts yet, but they were giving AAA discounts, and they indeed did (at least I got a AAA discount back then).

They've given me the AP discount at the whopper bar the couple of times we went there.

I've not tried coupons there, but they might not take BK coupons as they really only sell whoppers (as the main meal) but I imagine it could depend on what the coupon is for....then again, they serve breakfast food in the AM (as that is the only time of day we have eaten there).

They've given me the AP discount at the whopper bar the couple of times we went there.

I've not tried coupons there, but they might not take BK coupons as they really only sell whoppers (as the main meal) but I imagine it could depend on what the coupon is for....then again, they serve breakfast food in the AM (as that is the only time of day we have eaten there).

Like I ate there for Halloween Horror Nights and they upgraded the menu big time, like they had chicken tenders that they didn't sell in the regular BK restaurants, and btw they were huge!!! They said they don't give discounts for passes... So I guess it really depends on who serves you.

They ever have Groupon deals for places up there? Ive never really looked into but know ive seen some great deals down here in my area. Worth a look since everyday is a new deal