Captain America 2 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw it last night. By far the best Marvel solo film to date. The mid-credits scene was perfect, whereas the post-credits was just OK. Without getting into spoilers, it makes me wonder what's going to happen with some other aspects of the MCU, especially the TV show.

Saw it last night. By far the best Marvel solo film to date. The mid-credits scene was perfect, whereas the post-credits was just OK. Without getting into spoilers, it makes me wonder what's going to happen with some other aspects of the MCU, especially the TV show.

IMO it's Marvel's best film, and the best comic book film to date. Superb in every aspect, and the only negatives I could find was the under-use of a character.

Blown away by this film thought it was probably marvels best film, probably better then Iron Man 1 and Avengers. Still does top TDK for me, but solid 9/10.

Really good movie. Still not better than Iron Man and Avengers, but those films were perfect to me. This would probably rank next. Didn't drag at points either. Fast paced and action packed. Will definitely see again in theaters

Oh man oh man oh man. Everything about this film was superb (the action especially, which is brutal, thrilling, and hardcore). The film itself is also pretty dirty (In a good way). Not only is Cap 2 an amazing action film, it's also a smart political espionage thriller. Captain America: The Winter Soldier marks the next step in the evolution of the Marvel film. It easily asserts itself as a film that needs to be seen. It's also the rare Marvel film that works as a stand alone movie. Events in this film should heavily affect the world of Avengers 2, so if you even plan on seeing that film, then Captain America: The Winter Soldier is absolutely required viewing. In my own opinion, I consider this to be the best Marvel film so far. I'm giving it 9.8 Stars out of 10.

I love how they are connecting all the Marvel properties.
Without spoiling for those who have not seen it
Tonight's Agents of Shield will tie into what happened in this movie.

Gotta reiterate everything said so far. Great flick. Didn't feel too long/too short, perfect. Great story, great action. Miles better than the first and just behind the Avengers for me.

Absolutely fantastic. If you are questioning seeing it, Don't. It is definitely one of the best marvel movies thus far. Only behind Avengers for me.