Casa Bonita | Inside Universal Forums

Casa Bonita

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jerroddragon

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2017
If not allowed here, please let me know where to post this.
This is the best video I've seen of the Re opened Casa Bonita Restaurant/attraction. I'll be excited to check it out when it's more open to the public

Glad Matt Stone and Trey Parker breathed new life into it! I've gotten to eat there a few times. First time I was a little kid and I was too terrified to go into Barton's Cave. Last time I ate there was in high school visiting relatives. Looks like I'm overdue to check out Casa Bonita 2.0!

We were in Denver last weekend, and we partially went because we thought it would be open and we'd be able to visit (remember, it was announced that it was going to open in May of this year).

We have some friends in the local area, and they said it's like getting into Fort Knox. Suffice to say, we didn't get in. Only media has had any luck so far; no dice for the general public. People have had their names on the waiting list for months, myself included, with no results. The suspicion is they're still having issues with the staff wages/no tips issue, but there isn't exactly a lot of clarity happening right now.

Fortunately I had been there before a few times, but was really curious to see how the new food stacked up. Maybe next time.

Reactions: Jerroddragon