Cedar Fair Parks | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Cedar Fair Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I look at it as cedar fair was GOOD to the paramount parks because they were the best thing to happen to them in a while, outside of cedar point and knotts, the other cedar fair parks weren't turning numbers like the paramount parks.

Yep. I misread your initial post. The Paramount Parks were really suffering and were tanking. Cedar Fair rescued them.

Lol you still kinda did. What I am saying is that Cedar Fair found their diamond in the rough with the paramount parks. Great locations, already well established parks but kinda neglected. In return, the paramount parks became the stars of the chain because all I mentioned and with some razzle dazzle from CF, they really shined. Like the "pretty woman" of theme parks lol. Which is why I said the paramount parks were the best thing to happen to CF and in return CF was real good to them. I mean, look at Geauga Lake. . .