1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Celestina Warbeck

Discussion in 'Wizarding World - Diagon Alley' started by BamaToTheBone, Jul 31, 2014.

1. BamaToTheBone

BamaToTheBone Rookie

So, tonight, about 20 minutes before closing I got pulled on stage with Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees. That was really cool. Had a blast, and my kids thought I was pretty cool, which as anyone with pre-teen kids can tell you isn't easy to do. Thanks Universal!

2. UniversalFreak

UniversalFreak Member

I'm not one for street shows. I'm not into the whole standing around in the heat watching someone dance, sing, tell a story or whatever. That being said, I am making a huge effort to see a Celestina show.

3. UNIrd

UNIrd Premium Member

She is FANTASTIC. I'm sure there's more than one girl but the one I saw was a great singer and funny too. They did a nice job on the songs too.

4. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

Heat doesn't bother me so I may not be the best judge, but once you are inside Diagon Alley it definitely isn't hot.

5. UNIrd

UNIrd Premium Member

I know. I think that's helping contribute to it being my favorite land anywhere. And Knockturn Alley, forget it. My favorite spot altogether.

6. darkridelover

darkridelover Premium Member

My favorite thing to do is grab a Fishy Green Ale (with extra fish eggs) and watch Celestina! It's a great show and a nice surprise.

7. illumination

illumination Rookie

What did you do on stage? I've never seen the show so I don't know how they incorporate audience participation.

8. BamaToTheBone

BamaToTheBone Rookie

She does a little thing where she serenades a male audience member. They kinda push you into position so you actually end up dancing with the Banshees. It's cute.

9. JokerMan0925

JokerMan0925 Member