Cheetah Hunt | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When I was at Busch on Friday, lots of work and the makers are out. I was told by a friend that a coaster is coming and it will be a big one. Busch has to do something after the dull Jungala and the family theme sesame safari for the adults...

Nice read, never knew they were raising the train tracks to be ADA compliant. But a thrill ride is next in line is all the conformation I need. You know aside from the diagrams showing a new rollercoaster being built and everything adding up as the plans indicated.

They're moving so fast! It's great :D I hope they get done by late this year and have softs, then officially open early next year. The sooner I get to ride that coaster the better :D I can't wait! I'm such a coaster junkie and I miss going to BG!

Thanks for the updates everyone! This will be my new "home" thread after the WWoHP opens and that thread dies down a bit :p

I wonder what will become of the Edge of Africa gift shop. This is just a thought... maybe they could turn the EOA gift shop into the gift shop of the new coaster. It makes sense since it's right next to the old Monorail building (which is rumored to house the station).

You're not talking about Air Grover are you?

p27184.jpg

lol j/k :)

Judging by the width of that bridge overpass I would say an Intamin wing-rider is definitely still a high possibility. And again thank you for the updates, if the weather stays clear like this and at this rate they will be done by new years. (sarcasm)

Judging by the width of that bridge overpass I would say an Intamin wing-rider is definitely still a high possibility. And again thank you for the updates, if the weather stays clear like this and at this rate they will be done by new years. (sarcasm)

Well, they actually might be! They're moving at an astounding pace! I hope they're done by New Years LOL!

I don't think that the coaster passes under that bridge.

The trench doesn't really look wide enough for a wing rider.

^ You are correct the bridge directly to the east(not built yet) of the one pictured will have the coaster pass below it. I guess this bridge will go over an animal habitat.