Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Cirque du Soleil Ticket Price Increasing

Jul 16, 2009
30 Rock
WDWMagic reported that prices for shows of Cirque du Soleil La Nouba will be increasing. No update/refurb is known at present time so this is simply raising the ticket prices for the sake of higher profits.

Cirque du Soleil La Nouba price increases for bookings made from tomorrow

The pricing for Cirque du Soleil La Nouba will increase for performances beginning September 25 2012. The new pricing will come into effect for bookings made from September 16 2012. Any reservations already made will have existing pricing honored.

Current pricing puts a Front and Center adult seat at $128 + tax, with the new pricing increasing by $6 to $134 + tax.

The new pricing effective September 16 2012 is:

Category Front and Center
Adult $134 + tax
Child (3-9) $107 + tax

Category 1
Adult $119 + tax
Child (3-9) $95 + tax

Category 2
Adult $93 + tax
Child (3-9) $74 + tax

Category 3
Adult $75 + tax
Child (3-9) $60 + tax

Box Office Only
Adult $61 + tax
Child (3-9) $49 + tax

As if they weren't expensive enough... If anyone wants to take advantage of less expensive ticket prices and other offers, you can sign up for Cirque Club which is free. They also have FL resident offers from time to time.

Does anyone happen to know if Cirque, or the venue hosting their show controls the ticket prices?

Probably both parties are involved, so it's gonna be hard to know who to blame. WDW had a price hike in June, so this is not surprising. I'm pointing out Disney because La Nouba is right on Disney property, but there's been price increases all around Orlando lately...

I really want to go but it's way to pricey for me.

Sign up for Cirque Club and get em cheaper, especially if you're a FL resident there's some really good offers during the lower seasons throughout the year.

Last edited:
Those prices are crazy. They are on the level of Ká in Vegas, and from what I've heard Ká is insanely better.

Ká: $70-$150
Blue Man (UOE): $70

I went a couple of years ago, and we didn't pay anywhere close to $100, but I don't remember the exact amount. I wanna say somewhere around $60 and $70. I tried to look through my e-mails but couldn't find the ticket confirmation. I did find a couple of Cirque Club e-mails though, so you can get an idea of the offers they've had:

From October, 2011:
SPECIAL OFFER EXPIRES SOON
$50 SEATS FOR LA NOUBA

Bonjour Felipe,

It's not too late! Now through October 29, Cirque Club members can buy $50 seats to see La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney® in Orlando.*
> Redeem this offer

With mesmerizing performances, breathtaking acrobatics, moving live music and extraordinary imagination dare to make the impossible, possible!

À bientôt !

and more recently, from July (summer / high season and still good offers):

LIVE IT UP AT LA NOUBA
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN EXCLUSIVE 35% DISCOUNT

Summer's here and it's a great time to head to Downtown Disney to experience one of Orlando's staples: La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil.

To add to the excitement, we have a special offer available for Cirque Club members: Save 35% off Category 2 tickets for performances from July 31 to August 25.*
> Redeem this offer

Don’t miss this chance to see La Nouba, a boundless and festive journey of the imagination.
( http://mail.cirquedusoleil.com/serv...ITTWqWJDCqICTIqJLMCLJIHULUDVMpjklgHuLVzgLtpiL )

Well, what do you know! I just got a new offer:

CIRQUE CLUB OFFER

Cirque Club Members pay $50 for Category 2 seats!
Terms and Conditions:
*Offer valid for Tuesday-Saturday performances 8/27/12 to 12/14/12. Offer valid on category 2 tickets only. Seating subject to availability. Advance purchase required. Tickets can be purchased up to 30 days prior to the show date. Tickets will be available for pick up at the La Nouba Box Office Will Call window. Offer is not valid for previously purchased tickets, gift certificates or with any other discounts. Other restrictions may apply. Offer ends December 14, 2012.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/sh...b&cid=csf_20120917-lanouba-florida-offer50-en