What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

City Walk Gamestop

Couldn't believe you when I read that post. Just checked the website, and it seems you're right. Really bummed out, I love GameStop! I wonder if that location went out of business or if a bigger, better venue is coming along. Makes me wonder whatever happened to Panda Inn.

well I guess it makes sense. if you were to reserve a game at that gamestop you'd have to pay around 16 bucks first in order to park then get your game. besides who buys video games during their vacation?

It seems Citywalk has been not really talked about though, I am surprised that Gamestop has closed also but, hey; if Theres something better, then lets see... but is it just me or why am I hoping someway a Cowfish comes to Hollywood... i'd crave a porkeys revenge.. B)

I actually really liked this GameStop. Shopped there multiple times because they're prices were actually significantly cheaper than any other game-stop (due to having sooo many items in stock). It was actually the only GS I ever liked shopping at.

15201093779_e940fa2df5.jpg

The tiny comic shop next to the Universal Studios Store in CityWalk, Things from Another World, is relocating to GameStop's former location. My prayers have been answered! That also explains why I saw contractors surveying the shop a few months ago.

I wonder what the new facade will be for the new shop...also what will happen to the spaceship above the store in its current location. that thing has been there since day one of city walk...at least to my knowledge.