Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Expansion

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
The Cowfish looks verrrrry interesting :thumbs:

Breadbox looks good too. It'll be nice to have a quick sandwich option.

Last edited:
So apparently there is a Hot Dog Hall of Fame in PA. Here's the menu: (the menu and prices especially may vary)

Dogs and Sausages

Naked Dog (build your own)
Your choice of a “Snap In Your Mouth” All Beef Dog, All Beef Foot-Long Dog or Sirloin Steak Dog

•$3.95 – All Beef Dog
•$4.95- All Beef Foot-Long Dog

NY Deli Dog
All Beef, Char-Fired Dog topped with Sauerkraut and Mustard
$4.75

Cheese Coney
All Beef, Char-Fired Dog topped with “Hall of Fame Chili”, Cheddar Cheese, Onions and Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard
$5.95

Corn Dog
Crispy Fried Battered Dog - You choose the Mustard
$4.75

Chicago Red Hot
“Snap in Your Mouth” All Beef Char-Fired and topped with Mustard, Neon Relish, Tomatoes, Onions, Dill Pickle and Celery Salt
$4.75

Frankwurst
A Half Pound, Char-Fired All Beef Dog with Mustard
$6.50

Foot Long All Beef, Char-Fired Foot-Long
$4.50

Cheese Coney Foot Long
All Beef, Char-Fired Foot-Long Dog topped with “Hall of Fame Chili”, Cheddar Cheese, Onions and Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard
$6.95

2-Foot Long All Beef, Char-Fired 2 Foot-Long
$12.95

Pastrami Reuben Dog
All Beef Foot-Long topped with Sliced Pastrami, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Grilled Onions, Hit & Run Brown Horseradish Mustard and Yellow Mustard
$7.95

Naked Sausage (Build your own) Your choice of Sweet Italian, Spicy Italian, Milwaukee Bratwurst, Chicken-Mango or Polish
$6.50

Tuscan
Sweet Italian with Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese
$6.75

Wisconsin
Milwaukee Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Spicy Brown Mustard
$6.50

Sicilian
Spicy Italian with Roasted Peppers and Onions
$5.95

Condiment Bar
Diced Vine-Ripened Tomatoes
Diced Sweet Yellow Onion
Roasted Sweet Peppers
Sweet Pickle Relish
Dill Pickle Relish
Pepperoncini
Banana Peppers
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Sauerkraut
Chili Sauce
Bertman Original Ball Park
Norman Bishop Dill & Garlic
Brownwood Farms BBQ Mustard
Vilux Mustard
Plochman's Natural Stone Ground
Raye’s Down East Schooner Mustard
Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Mustard
Cherchies Banana Pepper Mustard
Haus Barhyte Smokey Garlic Mustard
Raye's Top Dog
Wisconsin Wilderness Cranberry Mustard
Silver Spring Beer ‘N’ Brat Mustard.

Stuffed Dumplings
Chicken, Shrimp
All of our delicious dumplings are prepared to order in our kitchens and served with your choice of our nine condiments to include:

Hoisin Sauce
Sweet and Sour Sauce
Horseradish
Chili Garlic Sauce
Garlic Black Bean Sauce
Soy Sauce
and any mustard from our huge selection.

$7.00

Nine-Way Fries

Our terrific fries are all cooked in trans fat free “Nutra clear” canola oil, which produces a crisp,
delicious and golden brown result.

Shake it up a little bit with our fries; hand-cut, shoestring, waffle fries and some good-for-you
options like sweet potato and eggplant fries

Skin on fries
$2.75

Topped with “Hall of Fame“ Chili
$4.70

Topped with “Hall of Fame” Chili and Cheese
$4.25

Topped with Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
$4.25

With great employees Cold Stone Creamery is my favorite.
Cake Batter and Cheesecake Icecream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust and white chocolate mixed in please

The concept art for Antojito's is cracking me up. Are they really going to have a Mexican guy in a sombrero on an old school Schwinn as a weather vane? And there appears to be a VW Microbus out front. My guess it's going to be a Tequila Bar (too small for food service).

The concept art for Antojito's is cracking me up. Are they really going to have a Mexican guy in a sombrero on an old school Schwinn as a weather vane? And there appears to be a VW Microbus out front. My guess it's going to be a Tequila Bar (too small for food service).

I literally laughed at the concept art too. Keep it classy, Universal.

I needs me one of them flags!

LOVE the new look of CityWalk in these concepts! :cheers: The layout is and will always be a bit weird, but I think this will breath a lot of new life and energy into the place. And I'm so glad they're giving the Universal Store a much overdue face lift! I love the new look there, too :thumbs: Excellent!!

I'm most looking forward to Cowfish and Antojitos. Both sound awesome but I think I'll be spending just a bit more time at Cowfish :drool:

I know I said Pranzos, and that stands, but really, I'm most excited for all the Universal owned and operated properties. Three Broomsticks, Fast Food Boulevard, and Red Oven has shown Universal food services have taken some HUGE steps forward. I really want to see what they do with Bread Box, Antojitos, and Pranzos. Could be huge for them.

I know I said Pranzos, and that stands, but really, I'm most excited for all the Universal owned and operated properties. Three Broomsticks, Fast Food Boulevard, and Red Oven has shown Universal food services have taken some HUGE steps forward. I really want to see what they do with Bread Box, Antojitos, and Pranzos. Could be huge for them.

In Steve Jayson I trust.

Now, find someone to design a nightclub to rival Adventurers Club and Trader Sams.

Cowfish, but it would be Hot Dog Hall of Fame if they had ketchup :fist:

Another added to Team Ketchup. :lol: Patrons are going to start smuggling in packets from BK.

To be fair, the "official" way of eating a hot dog is with no ketchup, but using fresh cut tomatoes instead. I get why they are going for that route, but it seems so trivial that if enough complaints poured in, they may reverse that policy.

No wonder I was so confused by the architecture of Antojitos. It is neither Spanish mission or Gothic. It's just plain Mexican circa 1870. It appears they intend quite the carnival atmosphere.

To be fair, the "official" way of eating a hot dog is with no ketchup

Whos official way? Dating from what official period in history? Sounds looney-toons to me.

Last edited:
Cowfish, Hotdog Hall of Fame and Breadbox in that order. I'm excited for all of it, but I was looking at Cowfish's menu this morning and those adult milkshakes plus everything else is just so enticing.