Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

I'm not super surprised. I just tweeted about this, but it was a very "Hallmark store gifts" vibe. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not really in line with the Citywalk vibe or audience.

So let's make a list..

- ANGL (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Saddle Ranch (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Antojitos (Construction)
- Sublime (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Element (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Flip Flop Shop (Closed, Unknown Replacement)

One could easily make a case question to what is going on with Antojitos though, because that seems like development hell has passed into it.

__

Food for thought in a way, and part of me is curious if Hollywood's making a play, similar to that of Orlando; to where they had made changes to keep it much more close together.

And a part of me wonders, if this won't be the last that we may see the stores that the building with ANGL occupies with, closes.

So let's make a list..

- ANGL (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Saddle Ranch (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Antojitos (Construction)
- Sublime (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Element (Closed, Unknown Replacement)
- Flip Flop Shop (Closed, Unknown Replacement)

One could easily make a case question to what is going on with Antojitos though, because that seems like development hell has passed into it.

__

Food for thought in a way, and part of me is curious if Hollywood's making a play, similar to that of Orlando; to where they had made changes to keep it much more close together.

And a part of me wonders, if this won't be the last that we may see the stores that the building with ANGL occupies with, closes.
They probably flew the Coke freestyle construction crew in from Orlando to do the Antojitos job. ;):lol:

They redid the Free Style Coke Kiosk between USF's Springfield and MIB. It took forever and a day for them to finish and reopen it.
Only reason it took so long is bc it wasn’t a high priority project, though. There was no rush.