Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

To DP in update, for the time from now until the renovation's completion; IT'SUGAR has actually relocated, to the former Element store.

From IU:

Additionally, not much remains of the Hard Rock guitar.

I wonder where they will do temperature checks since USH CityWalk is not a "secured" area. Or will they not do checks at all?

I wonder where they will do temperature checks since USH CityWalk is not a "secured" area. Or will they not do checks at all?
They will have temperature checks. Universal Orlando and the Beijing site have been doing temperature checks, so it shouldn't even be a surprise. The fair question..could we see them only using one parking structure? ET could fit the bill, especially if they are going to switch to standalone VIP tours of the park to slash park capacity for the time being, plus it has the infrastructure to where they can space people easily.

Has construction continued in City Walk during the lock down? I'm thinking about the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium specifically.

Has construction continued in City Walk during the lock down? I'm thinking about the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium specifically.

I am excited for both those locations. Too bad only one of them will be open by the end of the year.

But excited we have more new places I will eat at unlike what was there before

Wish the Universal Studio Store were open. Kinda liked the Pride gear for this year.

Also, heard the Smashburger is being replaed by The Habit. Can't complain about that!

Wish the Universal Studio Store were open. Kinda liked the Pride gear for this year.

Also, heard the Smashburger is being replaed by The Habit. Can't complain about that!
I'm sure it will soon, Disneyland is opening next month so sure Universal will beat them to the punch here as well.

On Wednesday, CityWalk Hollywood opened to the public for the first time in nearly three months as the first sign of Universal Studios Hollywood’s reopening efforts.