Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Hollywood

Here you go. Citywalk has applied for a permit for temporary outdoor dining at Antojitos Cocina Mexicana, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Buca di Beppo, Johnny Rockets, and Blaze Pizza/Starbucks. This is the only way they will get people up there. Everything is inside basically.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-18 170634.jpg
    Annotation 2020-07-18 170634.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 17
I got the following info in an e-mail three days ago.
W529Jyh.jpg
L6GPHvo.jpg

Nice, my friends were waiting for more seating outside so we will at some point in the next month meet up there for dinner and donuts

Still no Slytherin masks in Hollywood yet. Blaze and Starbucks still closed.

NBC Sports Grill now has a sign in front saying, "Opening soon". They're really putting the final touches on construction, so I could imagine training happening in the near future. Today, the large screen way playing the soccer game, and the sound was heard in the entire plaza area.

Still no Slytherin masks in Hollywood yet. Blaze and Starbucks still closed.

NBC Sports Grill now has a sign in front saying, "Opening soon". They're really putting the final touches on construction, so I could imagine training happening in the near future. Today, the large screen way playing the soccer game, and the sound was heard in the entire plaza area.
Did they have any other Harry Potter Masks yet?

When I went they had the Black and white generic mask and Pride month mask and nothing else

In terms of Harry Potter, there's currently Gryffendor. Slytherin was released in Orlando already; seems like it takes about a week or more to get over our way. There's also Hello Kitty.

I took this pic a few days ago, but when I was there today, the selection looked exactly the same.

What I wanna know is, where's Hufflepuff?
I got a fan made one that fits really well with my Hufflepuff T shirt...but would not mind an official one either

Also went to Citywalk after work to get some masks for friends upcoming B-days. They added some extra seats outside for most restaurants and for most about doubled how many could eat at most places now. Vodoo had a line and pretty much everything else was the same since the last time I was there about a month ago.
They in my opinion are doing a really good job with cleaning and felt safe to be there

I got a fan made one that fits really well with my Hufflepuff T shirt...but would not mind an official one either

Also went to Citywalk after work to get some masks for friends upcoming B-days. They added some extra seats outside for most restaurants and for most about doubled how many could eat at most places now. Vodoo had a line and pretty much everything else was the same since the last time I was there about a month ago.
They in my opinion are doing a really good job with cleaning and felt safe to be there
Love all the positive vibes in your post. :thumbsup:

Two questions: is parking still free, and are they playing local sports games on the NBC Grill screen? I live 10 min away and am considering going to walk around one afternoon. Wouldn’t mind also catching a Dodgers or Lakers game outside too.

Two questions: is parking still free, and are they playing local sports games on the NBC Grill screen? I live 10 min away and am considering going to walk around one afternoon. Wouldn’t mind also catching a Dodgers or Lakers game outside too.
Parking is still free, and it seems they're playing games broadcasted from NBC sports that are live.

Confirming parking is still free, and they were playing a live soccer game, with sound being played throughout the plaza, about a week ago. But it seems (so far) if not playing a live event, they appear to just play a loop of clips without sound.

Confirming parking is still free, and they were playing a live soccer game, with sound being played throughout the plaza, about a week ago. But it seems (so far) if not playing a live event, they appear to just play a loop of clips without sound.

Very cool. Thanks for confirming. Figured it’s close by and the risk is no greater than going to the grocery store right now. Might try to get out there for a game one afternoon.

Edit: Also, does it seem as if people are sticking to the social distance guidelines and behaving themselves?

Very cool. Thanks for confirming. Figured it’s close by and the risk is no greater than going to the grocery store right now. Might try to get out there for a game one afternoon.

Edit: Also, does it seem as if people are sticking to the social distance guidelines and behaving themselves?

From videos and photos, it seems dead enough to where people can distance themselves nicely.

Plus, all the dining is socially distanced too--so it's a plus.

I've been twice on week days its dead and everyone has a mask on, people are constantly cleaning to to me feels very professional and safe.

Thanks again for replying. Just looking for another setting to walk around, really. Might even grab a coffee and donut, but doubt I’ll eat at any restaurants. Haven’t even done “al fresco” at my favorite LA spots that are open. Now if Toothsomes was open, that’d be a different story :drool:

all Harry Potter house masks are now sold at city walk, would post a picture but the site is saying the image is too big

Aw, man. I was going to buy a few as gifts for friends. Guess I’ll wait to visit Citywalk once they’re restocked. If someone can update the thread when they’re back in stock that’d be most excellent.