Update to this project:From UOTeam:
Beginning Tuesday, October 5, the CityWalk Bus Loop will begin a long-term construction project that will conclude in Spring 2022. This work will temporarily affect the location of several shuttle stops in that area.
Shuttle Stop Information and Reminders
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding while construction is underway.
- Work will begin Tuesday, October 5, and will continue through Spring 2022.
- The shuttle stops for Endless Summer Resort, Lynx, and Destination Universal Partner hotels will be relocated to the back of the Bus Loop.
- Guests and Team Members can follow signage to the temporary stops.
- Guests and Team Members who utilize Rideshare services should be picked up and dropped off on level 5 of the Garage in the Jurassic Park section.
- Pick up and drop off is NOT permitted in the Bus Loop.
You cruise by their yard lately?There's a new notice of commencement for Nassal to add new "Interior Additions" to the new Universal Studios Store. Was filed a couple days ago.
Listed as P298, which was the project number for combining the retail locations into the new store, so I assume that what this is for anyway.
Maybe themed Xmas display? Not sure. They do prefabricated work all the theme parks, in case you aren't aware.
View attachment 15648