CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's what I am trying to say. And how are they going to verify the validity of the hotel keys. Do they have scanners or something? I just think it will be a problem. And having dealt with the security there, theya re a little rude.

Because they have dates on them? I don’t think there’s a black market for Universal hotel keys…

Because they have dates on them? I don’t think there’s a black market for Universal hotel keys…
True, they have dates. Was looking at mine and the dates wore off. Just playing devil's advocate here. I'm not trying to argue this. Just looking at it from all angles.

I hope this helps make the expedience better for everyone but the list of things you can pay for to still stay...to me is kinda funny.

I w
I mean, since people will be there until 2am, it would make sense, right? If I was Voodoo, i'd be pissed if Universal told me I had to close at 12 when there's still a ton of potential customers leaving the park.
I worded that badly - I thought he meant that HHN would actually go until 2 AM every night.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was. At the earliest in recent years it's closed at 1am and the 1am closures have become fewer and fewer. Also, Scareactor availability forms hinted at the event going to 2 am every night this event.
In that case yeah it definitely makes sense. I honestly always thought Citywalk stayed open till 2 AM all year round.

It definitely makes sense to stay open at LEAST an hour after HHN closes.

In that case yeah it definitely makes sense. I honestly always thought Citywalk stayed open till 2 AM all year round.

It definitely makes sense to stay open at LEAST an hour after HHN closes.
It did stay open until 2 year round until recently. Karen Irwin seems to run things a lot different than Bill Davis.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I mean, since people will be there until 2am, it would make sense, right? If I was Voodoo, i'd be pissed if Universal told me I had to close at 12 when there's still a ton of potential customers leaving the park.
The number of people that actually stay until 2am on weekdays, times the percentage that would kill even more time going to Voodoo that late, may be smaller than what’s worth paying for the staff.

Got an update on this. The hours online list 2am for CityWalk, but apparently Rising Star will close at 1:15. I am unsure of Bob's and Pat O's, but I assume they will follow.

Karen seems to have a disliking for nightlife. I do understand getting rid of the 2am close, as it could possibly bring in a bad crowd. But, on the other hand, midnight is too early for some of these places on the weekends. Even Atlantic Dance and Jelly Rolls stay open until 1am. Those two venues are not even in the same league as the ones offered at CityWalk. It is quite possible that the 1am time could become the new weekend norm.

What would stay open until the listed 2 am time though? Pizza?