Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

Nothing to really worry about. It’s just like any other escape room. Book online and if it’s filled it’s filled.
But this may be super difficult to book I feel. Nice that Citywalk has an “attraction” though, especially outside of Hard Rock Live.

Not sure where else to ask this but are restaurants at universal only accepting reservations now (or rather, if so is that in contrast to before the past month)?

Not sure where else to ask this but are restaurants at universal only accepting reservations now (or rather, if so is that in contrast to before the past month)?

I was able to walk up and get in line/a reservation for an hour later at Margaritaville during Christmas break. If you want to eat at Toothsome's, Antijitos, or BigFire, I recommend getting a reservation, but walk ups are a thing again

Antojitos was allowing you to walk up and put your name on the list the week before Christmas. It was easier to just get on the website and make a reservation though.

Since they've already moved onto "Phase 2" construction according to permits last month, I'd say it is a safe bet this could open this year, maybe as soon as the summer. We shall see.

I'm not expecting anything more detailed than the tribute stores, I could see this opening for summer.

I'm not expecting anything more detailed than the tribute stores, I could see this opening for summer.

I've been watching some vids of escape rooms online to figure out what could be happening and I think it'll be a little more involved than a Tribute Store, it probably has already been play tested. I'm hoping they involve some actors too (which maybe where these leaks are coming from) to help with the play space and maybe interactions.

I can totally see this opening in May or June.