Classic or Current Disney Movie Ride? | Inside Universal Forums

Classic or Current Disney Movie Ride?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Classic. The library and catalog of Disney going back has tons more material and far more diverse.

My choices would be Ichabod and The Legend of Sleepy Hallow or 20 Thousand Leagues Under The Sea.(see Tokyo Disney Sea)

This is easy, THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! A dark ride based on this movie would be awesome! A very popular movie with a variety of unique characters would definitely be a hit. Make it happen.

I LOVE the idea of a Jungle Book Dark Ride for Animal Kingdom.

Anything from the Ducktales, Rescue Ranger, or Darkwing Duck cartoons would be perfect for me. I don't even need a ride necessarily, just a little character meet and greet.

I know it'll never happen but a Gargoyles (Revenge of the Mummy-like) indoor coaster would allow me to die happy.

More realistically an Incredibles themed Dark Ride would be...well...incredible.

I LOVE the idea of a Jungle Book Dark Ride for Animal Kingdom.

Anything from the Ducktales, Rescue Ranger, or Darkwing Duck cartoons would be perfect for me. I don't even need a ride necessarily, just a little character meet and greet.

I know it'll never happen but a Gargoyles (Revenge of the Mummy-like) indoor coaster would allow me to die happy.

More realistically an Incredibles themed Dark Ride would be...well...incredible.

I wonder if the 90s Are All That becomes successful enough, if Disney will bring back some Disney Afternoon Characters.

a Pixar ride that combines all the movies or at least the major ones into one ride similar to the Forbidden Journey ride at IOA.

I think a proper Lion King ride for Animal Kingdom would be amazing, as well as Nightmare Before Christmas for DHS.

Classic. The library and catalog of Disney going back has tons more material and far more diverse.

My choices would be Ichabod and The Legend of Sleepy Hallow or 20 Thousand Leagues Under The Sea.(see Tokyo Disney Sea)

Well, if Walt had had his way, Mr. Toad in MK was supposed to be The Legend of Sleepy Hallow (suiting since the two are presented as one movie). Never happened. Also, Disney had a KUKA arm system ride on the books with an Incredibles theme, FJ put that to sleep. I would love to see a 3-D Soarin' with an UP/ Paradise Falls theme. I also think a Jungle Book dark ride at AK would be awesome.