Club 33 at all WDW Parks | Inside Universal Forums

Club 33 at all WDW Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I ate in Club 33 at Disneyland once. Assuming this isn't a watered down touristy Florida version (which its currently sounding like). Expect to spend at least $100-$150 per person, with wine being pushed on you every time a waiter walks by.

I'm going to attempt to make a couple predictions. 4 new Club 33s is absolutely huge. They're at-least doubling the Club 33 space worldwide. I'm thinking that:

1. Club 33 is going to be advertised, have a website, the whole thing. It's not going to be a secret club anymore.
2. The membership fee is going to go down to a 4-figure price. This is going to start targeting the top 3-5%ers instead of whoever they target now (companies? old money 1%ers?)
3. WDW Club 33 will be marketed separately from the others. There's going to be a ridiculous amount of capacity in WDW's Club 33's compared to the other resorts.
4. The waiting list is going away, as are the visitor passes in WDW. Only people + their family who have paid the membership fee will be let in. They won't limit the number of memberships and just let the market decide how many Club 33 memberships will exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
It's official. I linked this to the 1st post as well. Feel free to change the link once OU has an article up. Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World's theme parks - Orlando Sentinel

I wonder where they will go?

MK - Wasn't it rumored to go somewhere in Liberty Square on the backside of one of the Adventureland buildings?
Epcot - Any of the unused lounges in the pavillions. Maybe American Adventure?
DHS - So many places to put it in the empty unused spaces. I'd expect a permanently one to be built at a later date in SWL, while a temporary one is placed in a sound stage.
DAK - I feel like they could simply add a floor to any of the Harambe buildings.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
It's official. I linked this to the 1st post as well. Feel free to change the link once OU has an article up. Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World's theme parks - Orlando Sentinel

I wonder where they will go?

MK - Wasn't it rumored to go somewhere in Liberty Square on the backside of one of the Adventureland buildings?
Epcot - Any of the unused lounges in the pavillions. Maybe American Adventure?
DHS - So many places to put it in the empty unused spaces. I'd expect a permanently one to be built at a later date in SWL, while a temporary one is placed in a sound stage.
DAK - I feel like they could simply add a floor to any of the Harambe buildings.
MK is rumored to be above the Skippers and Liberty tree where the Dan's dressing room and some offices are

1. Club 33 is going to be advertised, have a website, the whole thing. It's not going to be a secret club anymore.

1. Club 33 has had a website for years, a little rinky dink off the grid web 1.0 lookin deal.
2. I don't know about Florida but Club 33 is the worst kept secret at Disneyland, everybody knows about it.

If they are going to charge Club 33 prices, the service and food better be of better quality than V&As.

1. Club 33 has had a website for years, a little rinky dink off the grid web 1.0 lookin deal.
2. I don't know about Florida but Club 33 is the worst kept secret at Disneyland, everybody knows about it.
And the people who have entrance love to make a big deal about it as they enter. On the flip side, at least they dress nice and not like sweaty tourists.

It works out in Disneyland with the history and connection to Walt directly.

This is just screams money grab.
While you're right, this is a money grab, both Tokyo Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland have Club 33's.

Confirmed one location: DHS "Club 33" is going upstairs in The Brown Derby.

Tune-In is safe (not that I gave the rumor much credence). And we can still #ReviveCatwalkBar.