Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Clubbing at CityWalk

Apr 21, 2013
Hey everyone,

I’m curious about what your experiences have been with the clubs at CityWalk (Groove, Red Coconut, Rising Star, Bob Marley, Pat O’Briens). My buddy and I are both 26 years old, single and will be going out to the clubs this upcoming Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.

Are the crowds more middle-aged? Are there any particular bars that are for the younger crowd? Or are some more popular than others depending on the day of the week?

Would appreciate any help!

Unfortunately there are no seals at CityWalk. Gotta go to SeaWorld for some good clubbing.

On a serious note; I know Rising Star is one of, if not the most popular amongst locals. It's a karaoke bar. Pat O'Brien's also has the cool pianos.

We go to Marley's & Pat O'Briens often. Pat O'Briens main bar is the Piano Bar, and it's basically all ages, maybe a bit older on the whole. But they also have a smaller bar, where a younger crowd gravitates. Marley's gets a younger crowd, and has music, that's probably more skewed to your age group. We don't go to those other three you mentioned. I'd guess at least two of them is a fairly young crowd.

Unfortunately there are no seals at CityWalk. Gotta go to SeaWorld for some good clubbing. :jawdrop::freak::bigeye::X:crazy:

On a serious note; I know Rising Star is one of, if not the most popular amongst locals. It's a karaoke bar. Pat O'Brien's also has the cool pianos.

That needed an addition