Cobra's Curse | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Cobra's Curse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am not sure if this has been advertised yet or not, but I estimate this ride will be 2:30 min from departure to arrival. That is kind of "so what?" info I know, but just thought I would toss it out there. :wave:
At the media event they gave us fact sheets listing "Ride duration: more than three and a half minutes"

This ride is going to bring a new level of theming to Busch Gardens and add a much needed 'family' coaster to the park.

Isn't that what people said about Cheetah Hunt?
I think cheetah hunt is a great ride but is more on the thrilling family ride side. Cobras curse will have no inversions and the station theming will be like nothing done at Busch gardens Tampa so far.

Cheetah Hunt got a massive budget cut unfortunately. The ride was designed very linear for a reason - unfortunately 75% of that reason didn't make it into the ride itself :(

The good news so far, is it appears that the highly themed station environment is still on and that it will be much more than any ride at the park to date.

Looks like there is another little lift hill that will take you back over the Montu Arch.

12120081_1948033148755218_1698692193929413188_o.jpg

Reactions: sjago13
I think this has the makings of being a great coaster.

I have a feeling though that my wife will absolutely hate it. She loves coasters but is terrified of snakes. To the point where she can't even look at them and will freak it if ones on tv.

Our first visit to Busch had me walking in front of her to make sure the coaster was clear and I don't think she'll want to risk going on this ride without knowing exactly what's going to happen.

Reactions: anihilnation
This looks like a fantastic little coaster. Looks like the layout plays with the railroad some as well. It's fun to ride the SkyRide when Cheetah Hunt plays with the gondola, and this looks like it'd get me to ride the train more often.

Reactions: anihilnation
I am looking forward to this.

Any guesses on opening dates. We're there on 5th May 2016. I am being optimistic!