Console Gaming (General) | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Console Gaming (General)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This looks like one of those games that just comes along and finally breaks its genre into the mainstream. The premise alone is one of those wacky daydream thought experiments all of us have had at some point. I also thinks it’s no surprise this is yet another game coming to us from what looks to be a midsize studio.

If this has an easy mode....I'm so in looks so much fun

• Haha
Reactions: Mike S
If this has an easy mode....I'm so in looks so much fun
I’m considering getting a Steam Deck as a second console and the devs confirmed they have it running on it in this video. I just might join you in an easy mode lol

Another thing to add is how all of their focus here isn’t on graphics but rather gameplay aspects like how many soldiers they're putting on the field.

Also, we need this in the game for when we’re plowing through soldiers with the pick up truck.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I dont know if anyones seen this yet, but essentially you can stream Steam games to your browser. However it does cost money if you wanna play for longer than an hour at a time.

Its pretty decent if you have a good internet connection and network. I was digging it but my previous gaming PC was at the point it wouldn't even reliably turn on. I tried getting an ASUS ROG Ally and loved it but it had some pretty nasty driver issues that bit me 2 times too man. Went off and got a reasonable Razer and have been pretty happy, but the Geforce Now top line subscription is surprisingly cost effective.

Insanity what Unreal 5 can do. I really hope the Steam Deck is able to run this since I’m getting so freaking close to pulling the trigger on getting one to play Indiana Jones and some emulated retro games that Nintendo and other companies refuse to sell me lol.

Edit: Cyborg playing Black Panther is something I didn’t know I needed until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: saint.piss
Its insane they waited this long to do this

But also saw on Reddit the Dev doesn't have a great track record normally making games that are just there to sell you skins....so I'll hope for the best but....expecting this to be another cash grab

This and Lost Records: Bloom & Rage are easily my most anticipated video games for this year. Sooooooo excited.