Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Creature Technology

To say this, I am surprised that Creature Tech hasn't already gotten a thread, especially due to their contributions of SK-RoK; Walking with Dinosaurs; JW The Exhibition; and more.

They are an impressive company, one that if Universal goes to the most, may become in a sense; the Garner Holt of Universal.

It'd be wise to keep an eye on them, for not just Orlando; but multiple other Universal parks in the brand, like Hollywood; Osaka; and Beijing.

I think what surprises me right now is that UNI does not appear to be using them for park stage shows to try and sort of reboot all those wonder Dreamworks characters.

I would think that would help them start getting families sooner...I just seem to know a lot of folks that have kids between 4 and 16 that might wait until the youngest is older, but if they add a little more...well, I am glad they don't, but that is me being selfish.

I think what surprises me right now is that UNI does not appear to be using them for park stage shows to try and sort of reboot all those wonder Dreamworks characters.

I would think that would help them start getting families sooner...I just seem to know a lot of folks that have kids between 4 and 16 that might wait until the youngest is older, but if they add a little more...well, I am glad they don't, but that is me being selfish.
Patience Padawan.

Soon.

Universal signed the contract and then loaded up CT's plate like a starving man at Golden Corral. They are quite busy with HPatFF, SLoP X 2, Yoshi, and probably a bunch of these...
latest

Last edited:
The thing I'm most excited about is the opportunity for them in the future to either refurb the AAs in JPRA or work on a brand new JP or JW ride at some point. Don't have any info, just wishful thinking.

Patience Padawan.

Soon.

Universal signed the contract and then loaded up CT's plate like a starving man at Golden Corral. They are quite busy with HPatFF, SLoP X 2, Yoshi, and probably a bunch of these...
latest

Can you imagine being the art director who has to travel to Melbourne, Australia to review how things are coming along? Perhaps much of the work is reviewed digitally with no travel needed however someone must have to travel there at least once.

these days, I figured a lot of companies would love to ne hiring, but I get it.

but I am at hhn, didn't read anything this year. But with the lines rerouted, just seeing different aspects of back stage and how much work must be going on behind kids zome and mib.. Pretty impressive set up from what I can see from the outside.

Last edited:
Patience Padawan.

Soon.

latest

Hmmmmmmm, maybe these guys.

images

images

Who's making the ride vehicles? maybe, just maybe we get something along the lines of these bad boys :)

images

Care for a spin?

BUT
throw in a catchy tune, a few good gags and some great back drops and you would have a sure fire winner on ya hands, a true dark ride to please the masses
But, if it truly ends up as the original, Disney fans will still trash it on You Tube, even though it will be more Disney than any of Disney's new attractions. They just won't accept anything that doesn't have The Rat stamped on it. ;):lol: