Creed 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Creed 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!

Creed 3's trailer is out! Something to note, it sounds like test screenings for Creed 3 are going exceptionally well; with Damien being highly praised as one of the best villains in the Rocky franchise period.

Creed III was incredible on all fronts. I really wouldn't be surprised if this ends up as one of the best movies of the year for me. Aside from Dune Pt. 2 and Oppenheimer, I can't see anything else competing.

Stallone not being involved in this sequel didn't harm the movie at all, although it was strange that
Rocky isn't at the funeral scene.

Overall, I don't think there's a wrong way to rank these three Creed movies. All of them were great. Think 3 has the strongest "villain".

There lies an energy that Creed III embodies that genuinely goes to redefine just how you defy what came before. MBJ knocked it completely out of the park with this film--and if this is him at his starting form: then I want to see him go further.

Majors and MBJ give really subdued and well balanced breakfast performances; and Majors definitely is the best of the "Villains" (even though Victor Drago comes really close still). The final fight of the film however really shows the potential that MBJ has on not only a structural level but a stylistic one.

Having the middle portion of the fight be a literal "Battle of The Mind" between Donny and Dame, seeing their realities shift and change felt uniquely flawless and fantastic to me. Especially with it ending with a complete homage to the Naruto/Saskue and Goku/Vegeta fight from their respective animes of Naruto Shippuden and DBZ for that middle portion.