Crowd Pictures? | Inside Universal Forums

Crowd Pictures?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 21, 2016
I'm sorry for starting a thread, but I'm hearing the Orlando Parks are reaching crazy crowded levels. I also frequent a Disney message board and people are posting pics. Any pics of the Uni crowds out there? Or any pics of past big crowds?

I'm sorry for starting a thread, but I'm hearing the Orlando Parks are reaching crazy crowded levels. I also frequent a Disney message board and people are posting pics. Any pics of the Uni crowds out there? Or any pics of past big crowds?
No pics, but the Touring Plans 'observed' crowd line wait times for Universal have been above TP's lofty predictions for the past 10-12 days. Yesterday, every attraction at the Studios park was a level ten, except for Simpsons level eight. Nearly every attraction at IOA was a level ten also. That's been about the story the whole time. Spring Break/Easter is always fairly busy, but this seems a notch above, if the wait times are a true indicator.