Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

My last mention of Guild Wars, unless I get one of the other campaigns. I got further today, but I was running out of storage space (each character can purchase something called a 'Xunai Chest' that you can access from many different towns and store money/stuff/crafting materials), so I drank some Hunter's Ale. Woo for being underage drunk! :happy: :drink:

2evyech.jpg

I shouldn't have zommed out so much, but my character is breakdancing. :lol:

Right now I'm playing Guitar Hero 3 ALOT. I finally beat it on expert and have like two songs left to five star on hard. (stupid raining blood and one).

I'm also playing Marvel Ultimate Aliance and GTA4.

I'm playing the only PS3 games I've got.... Rock Band and COD4. I had my birthday party today and got around $100 in GameStop gift cards, so after I get some HD cables I'll see how much I have left for a PS3 or PSP game.

I'm playing nothing but COD4. I have Rainbox Six:Vegas but that will be my inbetween games game, (from GH:A to NHL 09). I borrowed Halo 3 from my friend and I am abosolutely horrible at it.