Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Anybody giving PSVR a purchase this week? I've got one on pre-order but haven't actually tried one out as yet (Have tried VIVE in the past though and was stunned by that). Anyone tried it yet or otherwise generally hyped for it? :)

Anyone on here play Rocket League? I have it on PS4, got it when it launched for free. I play all the time. Add me if you do:

Failhorn

Anyone play Super Mario 3D World on Wii U? It's only 20 bucks now. I always wanted to play it ever since it came out but never got around to getting it. Is it one of those must play Mario games or is it passable?

Anyone play Super Mario 3D World on Wii U? It's only 20 bucks now. I always wanted to play it ever since it came out but never got around to getting it. Is it one of those must play Mario games or is it passable?

I would say its a really good Mario game and worth playing. Especially if you play with some friends.

Picked up a 2DS because it's a bargain. It's 79.99 with Mario Kart, but I traded in a few games and got it for 45. I've been on a Nintendo kick lately. Definitely getting Pokemon Sun/Moon. Any recommendations on other games? I've never really played any Zelda games but I hear the ones for 3DS are great

Picked up a 2DS because it's a bargain. It's 79.99 with Mario Kart, but I traded in a few games and got it for 45. I've been on a Nintendo kick lately. Definitely getting Pokemon Sun/Moon. Any recommendations on other games? I've never really played any Zelda games but I hear the ones for 3DS are great
I bought one for my daughter's 12th birthday in June. Nice device, getting her some more games for xmas, since we have most wii u games we like already.

Wow, so I finally finished The Legend of Zelda on the NES Classic. If anyone has beat that game without any kind of guide, I applaud you. Gonna try another Zelda soon, possibly Ocarina of Time. I here Zelda 2 isn't that good but maybe I'll give it a try

Wow, so I finally finished The Legend of Zelda on the NES Classic. If anyone has beat that game without any kind of guide, I applaud you. Gonna try another Zelda soon, possibly Ocarina of Time. I here Zelda 2 isn't that good but maybe I'll give it a try
Never finished it, but I know it is full of hidden things that make you think: how could anyone figure that out?

Castlevania on the NES Classic. Another ridiculously hard game. I'm on the last level. It's extremely difficult to navigate Simon. That's the hardest part really.

Also in the process of Mega Man 2 but I've hit a roadblock on one of the last levels in Wilys castle.

Castlevania on the NES Classic. Another ridiculously hard game. I'm on the last level. It's extremely difficult to navigate Simon. That's the hardest part really.

Also in the process of Mega Man 2 but I've hit a roadblock on one of the last levels in Wilys castle.
The one level I can never get past is the one with the laser beams, where you have to fall down as fast as possible etc. Even with the time stopper device I just never make it. Forgot how far I ever got in Castlevania. Ghost 'n Goblins is ridiculously hard as well.

The one level I can never get past is the one with the laser beams, where you have to fall down as fast as possible etc. Even with the time stopper device I just never make it. Forgot how far I ever got in Castlevania. Ghost 'n Goblins is ridiculously hard as well.

That's exactly where I am. I reached a save point at that part of the level. Got desperate and watched a walk though on YouTube where I saw that you need the stopwatch. So I have to start at the beginning and get that. It's hard just to get to that point. Those vampire bats are driving me nuts.

Ghost n Goblins is just ridiculous. I'll try and play it and make no progress. I read this when the system was first announced. It was an accurate description to say the least

Show of hands for Breath of the Wild? :clap:
Incredible game! I'm amazed at how it still feels like a Zelda game but with so much more. The first time that I looked at the in-game map, I thought that the Great Plateau area was the entire game map and was satisfied with its size. After zooming out and seeing all of the uncharted areas of the map and realizing it's true breadth, I was blown away.

Breath of the Wild is incredible. I do see that Game Over screen more than I'd like to admit, though hahaha. Legend of Zelda: Dark Souls would have been a more apt title :lol:

more of a retro gamer just found this in a pawn shop
323136_SpiderMan--XMen-Arcades-Revenge_box_00.jpg

I'm about 35 hours into Persona 5. If you like JRPGs and can withstand a linear opening few hours (of a 100+ hour JRPG) then check this game out.