What Games Are You Playing? | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just finished Fallen Order finally. Gotta say, that might be my favorite Star Wars Story since Empire Strikes Back (or I guess the original trilogy since it told a beginning to end story?)

Rumors are already out there about a sequel, the game has incredibly high critic and gamer ratings, and EA has been touting the amount of copies sold so all good signs. This is leagues above Mandolorian in my book. Normally video game stories can be bland, but this was something I wouldn’t mind seeing in live-action. So much depth and emotion tied to it.

I recently played through “Seasons After Fall” and started “Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom.” They’re a couple of surprisingly good indie games (especially Shiness, which is a anime-style action RPG that uses an arena fighter combat system).

But Jurassic World Evolution was is this month’s Games With Gold, and it’s become a new obsession.

I recently got into Destiny 2 with the new Shadowkeep expansion. Halo-like gameplay plus MMO grinding? There goes any sleep.

@Legacy How long of a campaign did you get out of Control?

Last edited:
Reactions: youhow2
I recently got into Destiny 2 with the new Shadowkeep expansion. Halo-like gameplay plus MMO grinding? There goes any sleep.

@Legacy How long of a campaign did you get out of Control?
I maxed everything in about 18 hours (I think). It’s a game that encourages wandering. It also just got a free, horde-style DLC called Expeditions that is monstrously hard.

I’m itching for the story expansions.

So what games are everyone playing? Maybe we can do some multiplayer across the forum now that COVID-19 is getting everything canceled.

I am currently doing some nostalgia gaming with Minecraft, Simcity, and Planet Coaster.

Reactions: HalfGlass
So what games are everyone playing? Maybe we can do some multiplayer across the forum now that COVID-19 is getting everything canceled.

I am currently doing some nostalgia gaming with Minecraft, Simcity, and Planet Coaster.
I've been getting back into Battlefront 2 on PS4 and Destiny 2 as well.

WoW and only WoW for the last 6-7 weeks lol, been taking my max lvl boosted character back through older content I never did or finished and running old raids and Dungeons solo cos I can lol

Picked up The Last of Us again. I feel it's only fitting.
FLrscqD.gif

Reactions: tielo
Got a few games I need to finish plus AC Friday and P5R on the 31. If we don’t get a shelter in place I’ll have Ring Fit Adventure delivered Thursday or Friday.

Spider-Man PS4. As a huge fan of the Batman: Arkham games, it's too soon to say how this one stacks up against those. However, I'm definitely enjoying myself with it, even if the combat system does feel a little clunkier.

I may need to swing by GameStop and pick up some titles before they have to shut down too.

I've started Breath of the Wild.

It's alright. I like exploring the world and really like the little puzzles in each shrine.

I absolutely hate the combat though, and wish there was a bit more to the massive open world. More things to do.

Started Days Gone and I am having a blast. I'm still crap handling a horde tough.
Also have a ton of fun making music and video clip in Dreams. Lots to learn but when it clicks it's like magic.

For anybody with a Nintendo Switch, I’ve been playing Luigi’s Mansion 3. I loved the original and it’s a cute game and now with multiplayer.

I was planning on playing The Division 2’s NYC expansion but given my office in NYC officially has a positive case, I’ve lost the excitement. It’s hitting too close to home

Reactions: Tristan
I started playing the HD remake of the original Resident Evil last night. First time ever playing it...definitely is dated, but from an atmospheric standpoint, it's really stood the test of time.