Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

AC:NH: Great little game that's keeping my time. Already built up my museum and new villagers are coming in! I also did this:

Ring Fit Adventure: This game is kicking my ass. They only track your active work out time so a 15-20 minute workout is actually just the physical time, it could be an hour gameplay total. So far I'm really feeling it in my upper back and upper legs.

One week till P5R!

I've had a backlog of games that I haven't gotten to. Many that are really old. I just started BioShock and dabbled into Batman: Arkham Knight. I got the BioShock remaster trilogy and Arkham Knight as free downloads from Xbox Live. I'll be honest, i'm not the biggest fan of playing first person games and maybe I haven't played it long enough, but the story isn't compelling me either. Really liking Arkham Knight so far though.

I finished Ori (great game, obv) and plunking through Shantae: Half-Genie Hero and Jurassic World: Evolution (love Games With Gold). I ordered Middle-Earth: Shadows of War, and pick it up next week.

Spider-Man PS4. As a huge fan of the Batman: Arkham games, it's too soon to say how this one stacks up against those. However, I'm definitely enjoying myself with it, even if the combat system does feel a little clunkier.

I may need to swing by GameStop and pick up some titles before they have to shut down too.

So I just got to the part where Doctor Octopus releases the chemical weapon on the city and forces a massive quarantine. Needless to say, the irony was not lost in this household.

Is anyone playing COD Warzone? If so - DM me and we can set up some time to play.

If you don't have it - it's free on PSN and the Xbox Store.

Put six hours into Persona 5 Royal yesterday and they did the impossible: they took something already polished and made it better. I noticed so many new, small changes and additions that just flesh out the world and characters more. It's truly stunning.

Put six hours into Persona 5 Royal yesterday and they did the impossible: they took something already polished and made it better. I noticed so many new, small changes and additions that just flesh out the world and characters more. It's truly stunning.

I feel like this would be a good time to replay it with so much time on my hands, but I don't know if I could go through the early game slog a third time. Has that been fixed at all? It always seemed to take hours to get to the meat of the game.

I feel like this would be a good time to replay it with so much time on my hands, but I don't know if I could go through the early game slog a third time. Has that been fixed at all? It always seemed to take hours to get to the meat of the game.

Persona games always have that hand-holdy period. I remember P4 basically took three hours before you entered a dungeon or even did anything.

Persona games always have that hand-holdy period. I remember P4 basically took three hours before you entered a dungeon or even did anything.

Yeah, I have only played 3-5 and they were all like that, but 5 seemed to take it further than the other 2. As far as I can remember anyway. Had hoped if they were fixing some things from the original release that might be one of them.

Yeah, I have only played 3-5 and they were all like that, but 5 seemed to take it further than the other 2. As far as I can remember anyway. Had hoped if they were fixing some things from the original release that might be one of them.

They did more world building and introduced Makoto and Haru very early on.

They did more world building and introduced Makoto and Haru very early on.

I've read some reviews now and it sounds different enough to be worth getting. Even if I try to speed run to the first palace. Perfect time for a lengthy game anyway

I've been using games to be social these days, so mostly everything has a multiplayer component:

1. Call of duty Warzone-free to play matches of 150 people in a battle royale. It's also cross platofrm which is great.
2. Dead by Daylight-horror tinged game of 4v1 with the 4 trying to escape the killer.
3. Payday 2-if it can't leave the house, I mind as well plan some heists.
4. Last but not least, I finally started Jedi Fallen Order. It has a great feel to it and it's my first Dark Souls-esqe game. It kicks my butt a lot but it feels like a fun time when I can just explore the worlds.

If anybody wants to play anything together, hit me up!

Just finished Resident Evil 2 Remake both A and B scenarios and 3 days. This is actually my FIRST Resident Evil game I actually played, so I wasn’t familiar with the whole story, but am familiar with some characters. WOW what an amazing zombie game this is. Game is very intense and scary with its atmosphere, soundtrack and Mr X chasing you (I can still hear his footsteps even after I turn off or pause my game :afraid:). Right now I’m trying to do some of the extra game modes (Mainly 4th survivor) to tie some loose ends. Hopefully I have time to play Resident Evil 3, although I’m hearing how disappointing it is, but I’ve never played the original so what do I know?

And yes I would love to see this come to Horror Nights.

Just finished Resident Evil 2 Remake both A and B scenarios and 3 days. This is actually my FIRST Resident Evil game I actually played, so I wasn’t familiar with the whole story, but am familiar with some characters. WOW what an amazing zombie game this is. Game is very intense and scary with its atmosphere, soundtrack and Mr X chasing you (I can still hear his footsteps even after I turn off or pause my game :afraid:). Right now I’m trying to do some of the extra game modes (Mainly 4th survivor) to tie some loose ends. Hopefully I have time to play Resident Evil 3, although I’m hearing how disappointing it is, but I’ve never played the original so what do I know?

And yes I would love to see this come to Horror Nights.
I would kill for Resident Evil downstairs in the Metro sets....it works soooo well for a Mini Maze (outside) and then a maze next to it. Also I'd wait for RE3 remake to go on sale its good but not as good as the second game and wayyyy less content unless you like the online mode

After playing the awesomeness that is RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE, I decided to try out another RE game that everyone claims is the “best” out of all the RE games, and that is RESIDENT EVIL 4. Almost done beating the game (currently at the island), and just want to say, this game is FANTASTIC! Controls were tough, but got used to it overtime. The creature designs look grotesque and awesome, they look like something out of John Carpenter’s The Thing. Soundtrack is good, and some of the sound design creeps me out. Hearing that chainsaw rev is pretty much the Mr X Footsteps out of all of the sounds. Boss battles were tough but were awesome for its level design and creature designs. Now I love this game, but in my honest opinion, I prefer RE2 Remake over RE4, because while Re4 was innovative and all, RE2 Remake had the PERFECT mix of horror and action, which I think is my only flaw of RE4. Its not scary per say, but rather creepy. The setting does give me an unsettling vibe. Anyways, I love this game, I can see why people love it, and I’ll try to finish this game.

Final Fantasy VII original. Halfway through the game and it is BIG. I never expected it to be this big, charming, none the less difficult. An eventful game indeed. I feel as if I don't do a lot right in the process however which sets me back, and much of the original game's direction is difficult to follow. Looking forward to continuing.