Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

been getting back into Star Wars The Old Republic, started a new character and been working my way through it all again.
Dude I can't wait for these movies too. Such a dream of mine lol.

Picked up NHL 19 for $15 yesterday and honestly having fun with it. Not sure why it took me so long but I find the NHL games to be the best in sports tbh.

I'm so sorry, but it will be so worth it.
They really weren't kidding when they said you will die a LOT when you start this game. So far im in Yharnam trying to cross the bridge but these two werewolves are kicking my arse all over and over again. Losing blood echos is the worst thing to ever happen. Problems aside though, the gameplay is amazing, the world is beautiful and immersive, and the enemies are unique and awesome. Love the H.P Lovecraft horror style they did. If I ever beat this game (Maybe in 5 years or longer) this could potentially beat The Witcher 3 which is #1 in my top games I have played.

Playing Bloodborne. My first Demonsoulsborne game and I already wanna throw my controller at my tv...

This was my first soulsborne game too! I fell in love with it and have played them all multiple times over now. I hope you end up loving it as much as I did!

I'm so sorry, but it will be so worth it.
I’ve had this game for about 3 years and for some reason just never played it. Once I finish my current play through of TLOU tonight (I’m at the hospital so I’m about done), looks like I’ll be starting in on this game!

They really weren't kidding when they said you will die a LOT when you start this game. So far im in Yharnam trying to cross the bridge but these two werewolves are kicking my arse all over and over again. Losing blood echos is the worst thing to ever happen. Problems aside though, the gameplay is amazing, the world is beautiful and immersive, and the enemies are unique and awesome. Love the H.P Lovecraft horror style they did. If I ever beat this game (Maybe in 5 years or longer) this could potentially beat The Witcher 3 which is #1 in my top games I have played.

I know the exact spot you're talking about. Try to take them one at a time and not alert both. And be prepared for a massive battle right after...

I’ve had this game for about 3 years and for some reason just never played it. Once I finish my current play through of TLOU tonight (I’m at the hospital so I’m about done), looks like I’ll be starting in on this game!
Better start looking up guides and learning to control your anger once you start, because through out your playthrough you'll be seeing a lot of "YOU DIED".

I know the exact spot you're talking about. Try to take them one at a time and not alert both. And be prepared for a massive battle right after...
DP I know but, YESSSSSS I DID IT! I KILLED THE CLERIC BEAST AND KILLED THE WOLVES!!! WOOO!!!

I finished Concrete Genie and had a lot of fun with it. I loved painting the monsters and their interaction with the scene's I painted.
Then finished the DLC for Spiderman.
Currently doing my third round for TLOU, love that game and it has been a while, until Death Standing comes Friday.

Finished up the narrative of Control, and was thrilled to discover there are post-game missions. It's a nice surprise for a single-player game.

Loved the game, so I'll take any excuse to keep playing it.

Finished up the narrative of Control, and was thrilled to discover there are post-game missions. It's a nice surprise for a single-player game.

Loved the game, so I'll take any excuse to keep playing it.
Keep forgetting about that game, it has been going under the radar, undeserved from what I heard.

Keep forgetting about that game, it has been going under the radar, undeserved from what I heard.
It’s Remedy, which means quality, but the story is incredibly engrossing and the controls make you feel really powerful. I highly recommend it.

Playing Fallen Order while I take a break from BotW (I’m about halfway done with that game). Enjoying this game so far. Parts of it really remind me of Spider-Man. The story is pretty solid, definitely the best SW game to come around in a long time.

My one complaint is that the maps are insanely hard to read. I never can truly tell where I am in relation to where I need to be all that well.