1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Movies & Sports' started by LintemuthStudios, Jun 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LintemuthStudios

LintemuthStudios Veteran Member

Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG set in the most vibrant and dangerous metropolis of the future — Night City. You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.

Cyberpunk 2077 is set in the same universe as Mike Pondsmith's classic pen & paper RPG system, Cyberpunk 2020.

2. Joe

Joe aka TestTrack321 Staff Member Moderator

People cannot stop talking about this game at E3, it's easily the game of the event. I am so pumped for this.

LintemuthStudios likes this.
  3. AlexanderMBush

AlexanderMBush Legendary Member

Yeah, everything I have seen has been nothing but praise for what CD Projekt Red has come up with in this game, and honestly, I am extremely jealous that people got the chance to take part in the demo early, as everything that people are saying, is incredible. Extremely excited about this new game from them, and I hope we get some gameplay later in the year at-least.

LintemuthStudios likes this.