Deadpool | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Deadpool

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've seen it, has anyone else? If so, what did you think? For me, I'd equate it to 2 hours of non-stop, incredible sex. Best Marvel movie I've seen thus far (though it's made by Fox), and the most fun I've had with a Marvel film in theaters. This is everything Deadpool fans have been waiting for and so much more! I'd give it 5 out of 5.

I seen it with my wife last night. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed it and she's not really into superhero films. I'm glad to see it's doing so well at the box office as well.

Really enjoyed this as did my Wife (but she is into comic book films anyway). I liked the digs a superhero movies, including the post credit scenes. Interesting that they are syncing the Fox movies into one Universe, I don't know if they are too different to ever crossover.

No doubt there will be sequels, and the rumors of Reynolds wanting to keep the screen writers for any sequels is warranted IMO.

Reactions: Nico
Loved this movie. It was exactly what I was hoping for it to be and then a bit more. I loved all the inside jokes around Ryan Reynolds and his past characters.

Well the success of Deadpool has now gotten Fox to think Rated R movies are OK and may make the next Wolverine R-rated.

See, that means nothing to me. Wolverine doesn't need an R rating.:shrug:

I don't disagree. They've shown Wolverine can work in a PG-13 setting.

But with this being the last hurrah for Hugh... why not aim high and make the Wolverine movie with as little restriction as possible now. I found the unrated cut of The Wolverine to be much better than the theatrical cut.

I don't disagree. They've shown Wolverine can work in a PG-13 setting.

But with this being the last hurrah for Hugh... why not aim high and make the Wolverine movie with as little restriction as possible now. I found the unrated cut of The Wolverine to be much better than the theatrical cut.

I think Hugh Jackman was quite involved with Deadpool.

I'd like to think that Fox would give him a lot of creative control for his final outing and his character has been with us that long that most of his fans will be able to see an R rated film but it should be enterily up to him.