Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Death Drums

Just watched a youtube video, thank God it rained and I got to skip it :lol:

Im just glad to see some type of show in the streets again. Ive been missing those since The Arrival back in '06.

Well, we happened to walk into the show just as it was moving in so we watched it last night. Like Jake said, meh. They did a couple songs with a lot of lights and dancing, pass. Coolest part of the show is them coming out of the gates and slowly marching to their performance spot.

Watched this show last night. I enjoyed it, it was high energy and it adds some atmosphere. I'd recommend this show. It's only about ten minutes long.

Saw it again last night, in it's new location in front of Mel's (Not sure if it was a one time thing because of the rain) but it was still alright. I did like the Thriller part though, and everyone picked up on it as soon as the melody started.

Saw it again last night, in it's new location in front of Mel's (Not sure if it was a one time thing because of the rain) but it was still alright. I did like the Thriller part though, and everyone picked up on it as soon as the melody started.

I hope they keep it by Mel's since it's a larger area, better to see it in too. I think crowd control-wise it's such a more effective location than where it was before. I guess we'll know by the end of this weekend if the rain's all cleared up if it's going to be staying there.

I dig the show. If I'm tired of waiting in line for the houses and I see it rolling by, I'll stop to check it out. It feels like old school HHN back when it was more of a Halloween "party". Which isn't really a bad thing.

I like that they moved it over to Mel's. I feel like something should go there. That other spot felt awkward and cramped.

It's faster when it's by Mel's anyway. Before, they had to have each cart come all the way from opposite directions and those carts don't move that fast.