Dec 12th Media Event Predictions | Inside Universal Forums

Dec 12th Media Event Predictions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

aka Hatetofly
Platinum Member
Mar 16, 2010
I thought it might be fun to take a minute and predict what you think will be announced tomorrow at the press event. Some are saying its a media event only for Citywalk and some are saying it's more of a general press event. Regardless of how it happens tomorrow I think we can all agree its fun to guess just how much of the curtain will be pulled back. I ask all of you to give it your best guess and be creative if need be.

My Prediction of tomorrow's press coverage

- 2014 Year Long Celebration Revealed

- Diagon Alley w/ new concept art and confirmation of a few shops

- Cabana Bay Resort with a finished suite photo tour

- New Beetlejuice Show

- JP Expansion Project including a Gravity Group Family Wooden Coaster, Upgrades to Camp Jurassic, a new children's flat ride, and new food and beverage locations along with a revamped Menu at Burger Digs, Thunder Falls, and Pizza Predatoria.

- New Show at IOA

- New Starbucks at IOA

- New Citywalk with new logo, entertainment, and food options. New places to include Cowfish, Cold Stone, Starbucks, Andojitos, Pranzos, Bread Basket, and a new club.

What's your predictions?

Reactions: PourJudgment
Jurassic park expansion
Diagon alley opening date
Tear down of toon lagoon theater or new show there
Disaster revamp
New projectors for FJ and Simpsons
Citywalk shops and................
POLLER COASTER!!!

I thought it might be fun to take a minute and predict what you think will be announced tomorrow at the press event. Some are saying its a media event only for Citywalk and some are saying it's more of a general press event. Regardless of how it happens tomorrow I think we can all agree its fun to guess just how much of the curtain will be pulled back. I ask all of you to give it your best guess and be creative if need be.

My Prediction of tomorrow's press coverage

- 2014 Year Long Celebration Revealed

- Diagon Alley w/ new concept art and confirmation of a few shops

- Cabana Bay Resort with a finished suite photo tour

- New Beetlejuice Show

- JP Expansion Project including a Gravity Group Family Wooden Coaster, Upgrades to Camp Jurassic, a new children's flat ride, and new food and beverage locations along with a revamped Menu at Burger Digs, Thunder Falls, and Pizza Predatoria.

- New Show at IOA

- New Starbucks at IOA

- New Citywalk with new logo, entertainment, and food options. New places to include Cowfish, Cold Stone, Starbucks, Andojitos, Pranzos, Bread Basket, and a new club.

What's your predictions?

More information about a celebration of harry potter.

Maybe a shellebration of spongebob coming to UOR

more information on mardi gras extension including some more bands

Refurbs to many rides to get ready for Harry potter

"Something coming to the lost continent" AKA new forest entrance for hogesmeade

A brand new city walk event... Maybe a comedy and food festival, which I think would be awesome and they can capitalize on

JP breaking ground...

Something about a poller coaster maybe...

They tell the world they now own 600+ acres south of sand lake road and Mickey has a heart attack

Hoping for a general overview of what's coming in the next few years and as many details as possible!

BTW, @Attractions mentioned on Twitter earlier today that the press event will be at 10:30 am, but later said 11-12... I'd start keeping an eye on Twitter tomorrow around 10:30 am myself.

Hmmm, well my last time visiting Universal for a LONG time will be tomorrow (moving to NC) so I think I may just keep up to date with you guys as it goes.

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment. :lol: It's CityWalk, new Potter details, and maybe new Cabana Bay details. I would expect that to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.