Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Orlando

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
OK, so I don't know how many of you guys are fans of the top shelf steak houses. You know, the ones like Ruth's Chris, Morton's, Palm, STK, Bull and Bear, etc. Well, The Attractions area has a new player that recently just opened. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Orlando. I gave it a try for lunch the other day, and I can easily say that it is gives the best a run for their money. It is VERY pricey, as are all the others, but the quality here is as good as anywhere I have been. For lunch I had the 16oz. Ribeye and it was fantastic. I can't wait to go back sometime for dinner to try the 22oz. Ribeye. Anyway, I highly recommend this place.

Del Frisco's