Despicable Me 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Despicable Me 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
It was shown at Cinemacon of what will be instore for Grus next story in the Despicable Me series..and its interesting.

For one, we now know why @Drew left OU; because Gru will be meeting his long lost brother..Dru. Dru will be voiced by Steve, and the design for him will be near identical..now you may be wondering; why the hell I said 'Near' identical. Well, Dru has hair for this..

..Also, the villain was unveiled to be played by Trey Parker, and his characters name is..Balthazar Bratt. And with a name like that; the design seems to be 80s fueled..

So, thoughts?

Reactions: Mad Dog
It was shown at Cinemacon of what will be instore for Grus next story in the Despicable Me series..and its interesting.

For one, we now know why @Drew left OU; because Gru will be meeting his long lost brother..Dru. Dru will be voiced by Steve, and the design for him will be near identical..now you may be wondering; why the hell I said 'Near' identical. Well, Dru has hair for this..

..Also, the villain was unveiled to be played by Trey Parker, and his characters name is..Balthazar Bratt. And with a name like that; the design seems to be 80s fueled..

So, thoughts?

Thoughts?...I'm still laughing at your Drew (Dru) story. Nice insight....:)

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Lord Universal is on a roll with trailers.

I giggled though.....

It seems Universal is also using youtubers by giving them exclusive story material to promote the characters and reveal more about them

Last edited:
So far, people are hyped to see this. I'm calling it now with Hit. It seems the trailer fixed the bad taste two and the spin off caused.

Last edited:
Colour me intrigued. I'm genuinely curious about why Trey Parker is doing this but I'm not complaining.
I don't know how much of a known quantity his work is internationally. Doing a Despicable Me movie could potentially help give him the clout to get funding easier for his other work

I don't know how much of a known quantity his work is internationally. Doing a Despicable Me movie could potentially help give him the clout to get funding easier for his other work

I think not long after the trailer came out he said his daughter was a huge fan of the movies. He seems like the guy who would swallow his pride to put a smile on his daughters face. Great dad quality to have.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
DAuD8IEVwAAXJ53.jpg