Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dining at SeaWorld

So my class is taking a field trip to Sea World to celebrate our hard work for finishing up our school's yearbook and we're looking for a cheap and great place to eat for lunch while we are there. What are y'all's opinions? Are the food offerings pretty much the same all throughout the park?

I'm afraid "cheap" and "great place to eat" seldom go hand-in-hand in any Orlando park, and Seaworld is no exception. However, Seafire Inn does some tasty burgers and Voyagers Smokehouse does some great platters and salads. But none of them could be classed as "cheap".

Edit: I should have said, there are plenty other eateries in Seaworld. Probably best to check out their web site: http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/dining/

We also always go for their All-Day Dining Deal. It's a bargain considering how often we go through the lines just for soda. Child price is only $19. ;)

Last edited:
If you are going to pick one, I would either go for the Terrace Buffet which is about $15 for food and drinks, it's an unlimited pizza and pasta buffet. For counter service, I like Mango Joes, will be the same price as every other counter restaurant, around $8-$10 plus cost of a drink.

I usually go to seaport pizza, generally speaking though I don't like food at seaworld much, even there fries are odd (they are oven baked).

Our go to place is Voyagers Smokehouse, second place is Seafire inn. Their prices are around $10 to $15. But the beef brisket at voyagers is really good. Mango Joes is just odd and not good, the Italian buffet while you get a lot of food, it does not taste very good. Think CeCi's. The pizza place is a typical theme park pizza place. I don't mind Sea World food, some theme parks have way worse options.